The Michael Sparks Show
Michael Sparks Entrepreneur Show ep1
Episode 1 will give you a little taste of how I got started as an entrepreneur almost 20 years ago, my background and why I’m more passionate than ever to be an entrepreneur.
- Shout Out To an Entrepreneur…My New friend Dave Houser over in Connecticut. He’s made the move, flat out quit his 20 year career as a strength and conditioning coach for a University to pursue his own life as an entrepreneur! He’s also started his own podcast to Chronicle his journey to freedom! Way to go Dave! Check him out on facebook.com/dave.houser.5
- My parents for their work ethic
- My band director, discipline, and determination to accomplish something
- Marvin Kick, because he was 82, mowed 70 lawns retired from 3 companies, was in WWII, and was a wise steward of his money that got me interested in investing.
- Al Amatuzio, for providing the vehicle, the vision and unwavering commitment to the AMSOIL dealer network and AMSOIL Inc.
- David and Carol Bell, who I strive to be like in my AMSOIL Business
- Kody Bateman for “Changing lives one card at a time by sending out Love, Peace, Gratitude and Positivity to the world.
- Jordon Adler….for your leadership, your knowledge and your motivation to seek “Beach Money” and beyond. I’m so glad we connected back in 2005.
- Nelson Nash… Infinite Banking Concept. Where have you been all my life my friend, your ideas have changed our financial lives.
- Jon Webster …MPG Wealth. for taking up the slack where David Bell left off and for being my friend and advisor in our new journey with Infinite Banking.
- Kim Butler Prosperity Economics for your tireless servant leadership in the prosperity economics movement. Your books, video, and commitment to shed light on how money works as well
- My friend, love of my life and my wife Alecia Sparks as well as many others who made an impact on my life.
Check This Out
Taxbot is a web and app based tool for business owners and entrepreneurs to track business expenses and business mileage. We have been using TaxBot since 2015. Our accountant love us because it's so easy to export reports for tax season. We love the fact that we can track multiple business and multiple vehicle mileage logs with this.